Monday, September 19, 2011

More Quilt Pictures

Here are some more pictures that I promised from yesterday!
The snowmen were my responsibility!  Aren't they cute!
There were twenty snowmen blocks!  My blocks were nothing compared to Aunt Barb's!

 Here is the detail on the back!  I'm floored by Aunt Barb's detail work!
It's amazing!
Here is another picture of the whole quilt!  Again, I apologize for the quality of these pictures.  I am still learning! 
 I have to tell you these are the absolute best malted milk balls!  Not kidding!  Love them!
Buy them!  Eat them!  Repeat!
That's it for me today!

Wherever you are whatever you are doing I hope you are having a wonderfully happy day!

1 comment:

Teodo said...

These snowmen are very nice.....but is
winter there? here is hot hot hot.
ciao Linda