Thursday, July 31, 2008

My growing garden!

Here are a few pictures of my growing garden! I have to say that this is the first year that we have had such enormous plants and so many vegetables coming from them! It must have been the horses! LOL!

Here is a leaf from one of the zucchini plants! It measures about 25 inches wide!
We have had probably around 20 zucchini already!

This is one of the tomato plants! It is huge! They all are! I am not kidding you when I say they all have at least 30 green tomatoes on them and at least that many blooms! We have had a few red big ones off of them but lots of little ones!
Enough of the garden, I really just wanted to post about a giveaway! Stop by lindi's
and sign up! It is a winter giveaway! It sounds like fun!

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Thanks, Vicki.
I love your vege garden - something I really miss since my Grandfather died. He always had heaps of fresh produce for us. There's nothing as good as freshly picked veges!