Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just Because!


We fixed Cherry Delight the other night just because! We didn't have company, we didn't have anything planned for dessert, so we just decided we wanted Cherry Delight! We love it! It feels so springy(it is spring, isn't it?) for some reason! It isn't heavy or really really fattening so we went for it! It is very simple to fix and it's so yummy!
Cherry Delight
(our version)
1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
1 8oz. light cream cheese, room tempature
1 c. powdered sugar
2 T. reduced fat milk
1 can light cherry pie filling
1 8oz. container of light cool whip
Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk until smooth. Pour into the bottom of the crust.
Spread pie filling(you can keep out a little for the top) on top of cream cheese mixture and then spread the cool whip on top of the pie filling and garnish with reserved pie filling!
Easy as 1,2,3!!!
Today seems to be laundry day for me so I gotta get it done!!!
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie

PS....In case you didn't notice Lilli changed my blog! It was a surprise! I like it! It's springy, don't you think!! Besides I was getting really tired of that green! I really like green, but I really like pink and green together!!! I could never have changed it! I am just not too technical!!!! She has to teach me a lot of things on this computer!!!!!

1 comment:

Stacy A. said...

Vickie, I thought something looked different! I love the new blog. Its very pleasing to the senses. Great job Lilli.
That dessert looks devine. And I think Doug would love it too. Thanks for the recipe! Love Stacy