Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY EASTER!.......late


HAPPY HAPPY EASTER! Yes, I am wishing everyone a Happy Easter late. I wish I knew where the time goes! If anyone knows, please let me know! I just can't believe Easter has come and gone.
Are these little chicks not the cutest things! We found them at Target on almost everything for Easter! We had two Easter dinners yesterday! So today I am eating very lite!!!! or is it light?!!!
Anyway, I was stuffed when I went to bed!
It was a fun day filled with Easter egg hunts and lots of family! I hope you all had a wonderful day!
Now it is Monday and we are trying desperately to find a routine, but it seems to be hard for us!
I hope we find it soon or summer will be here and we'll have to find another routine!!! Oh well, we will adjust!

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Those are some adorable chicks you got there. Happy belated Easter to ya.