Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow or No Snow!

Handmade snowflakes!!!

For one of Lilli's Science Labs we experimented with snow! There was 14 labs and making paper ones was actually a lab!!! We had so much fun we sent one in everyones Christmas cards! So not only did everyone that we get presents for got something handmade but so did everyone we sent cards to!!!! What fun we had!
Anyway, last week they forecasted 4-8 inches of snow for our area! WOW! Were we ever excited! With the snow was to be 1/2 inch of ice. Well, we didn't want the ice but we did want the snow. Much to our disappointment we didn't get anything. Nothing but a scattering of ice and a few flakes. We think the weatherman has been bought!!!LOL! These big chain stores are not getting the business like they should!!! Just a thought, don't ya think!
Now it is 55 degrees outside and we are expecting to get 1-3 inches of rain and lots of thunderstorms. Whatever happened to our normal winters? We used to get lots of snow and it stayed cold for the best part of winter! Oh well! I still have my snowmen up hoping for at least one more big snow!!!!

My words for today are forward momentum!!!!

FORWARD MOMENTUM
I know what is next
Doing it right is very hard
I will go ahead

That is exactly what I am doing with my quilt! I am posting my pictures tomorrow!!!

Have a snuggle buggle night!
Vickie

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

So...........did you move that footstool yet??? ROFLOL I moved my dough bowl today.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

So...........did you move that footstool yet??? ROFLOL I moved my dough bowl today.