Monday, July 6, 2015

Finding Memories!!!

I know it's been a while but here I am again and again without a picture!
Anyway, I have been cleaning, organizing, donating and finding memories!  Do you ever do that when you clean!  Pick up something and it instantly takes you back?  Well, for off and on these past few months I have.  I would love to say none made me sad but I can't.  You see Lilli is gonna be 18 and a senior very soon!  Then there is college.....ugh!  I am getting way ahead of myself I know but time flies, doesn't it?!
When I found the bookmark she made with Hope on it, I cried.  Just thinking of all the books I read to her and all the books she read to me!!  WoW!!!  Then there are all the Christmas ornaments we made, a button off of her favorite cardigan and a special I love you Mom note for just because!  Oh how it all tugs at my heart and the tears just fall!  Anyway, I have to be happy and blessed because God chose me to be her Mom and for that I will always be thankful!  I know that she knows she will always be my little girl no matter where she lives or what she does with her life and I will always be her Mom matter what!  My love for her will never end and those memories will always be deep within my heart!!!

With that said here is one of my very favorite quotes!

Recognize that you have the courage within you to fulfill the purpose of your birth.
Summon forth the power of your inner courage and live the life of your dreams!
Anonymous

Very appropriate for someone of any age but especially for a soon to be 18 year old!!!

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Hugs,
Vickie

No comments: