Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hope

Hi there!  It's me!  I know what you're thinking!  This girl and her 2 daughters has ran away!  Nope, not yet anyway!  I just hate to post without pictures.  It seems like a sad post without them.  I had to post today, though!
I have been ushering out the coziness of winter to let in the cool breezes of spring! Otherwise none as Spring Cleaning, yay!!!  Anyway, I found a small little book by Debbie Mumm called A Little Book of Blessings, that I completely forgot about.  Ugh...  I fell in love with it the first time I read it and I used to read a page or two out of it everyday until I put it away that is.  Since I found it I thought I would share one of my favorites today!

The word which God has written on the brow of every man is hope.
Victor Hugo

Well, I hope it brightens your day as it has mine!

Wherever you are Whatever you are doing I hope you have a wonderfully happy day full of hope!
Vickie



No comments: