Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Yay! Third day in a row!

Another day without a picture.  I am going to have to do better! However, this is the third day in a row that I've posted!

I didn't get to bake yesterday. Sad I know.  I am going to have to put that off until tomorrow now!
I got wrapped up in cleaning. How terrible is that?!  I would rather do anything than clean!  I swear! Anyway, it isn't going to get done, if I don't do it, right?!

I did get to play with some fabric with my cleaning!  Love that!  After I get my bedroom done I have to work on my sewing room!  Why is it everybody puts everything in my sewing room and on top of my cutting table?  Ugh!!!

Another beautiful day here in Indiana!  You can see forever blue!!!  I love it for now but can't wait until winter, snowflakes, snowmen and Christmas!!!
Well, I best get back to my cleaning!

Wherever you are Whatever you are doing I hope you have a wonderful day!
Vickie

No comments: