Sunday, November 14, 2010

Some Snow Stuff!!!!

I thought I would take a break from my decorating and show you some snow stuff!!!
This is a shelf cover made by my very talented Aunt Barb!(keep an eye out for my Aunt Barb post!) It's snow cute! Don't you think?!
This is a snowman I made in 2006! I cut him from styrofoam(I actually used a scroll saw) and then covered him with papier mache! I painted him a stone color and made his nose from clay! Then I gave him some snow with some spray paint after I put him in a log! That way his stick and log both look snow covered!
When Lilli was born I wanted us all to have a stocking that was the same! Isn't this flannel from Debbie Mumm the best! It's snow cozy!
I will leave you today with this little guy that my sil gave me for Christmas one year!
Isn't he just the sweetest! He plays White Christmas! Around the bottom it says
GIGGLE WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU SNOW!!!!

Wherever you are whatever you are doing I hope you are having a snowy Sunday!
Vickie




1 comment:

Nicole said...

I see that we may get some snow on Thursday :) Anytime I hear that lovely four-letter word in the forecast, I think of you! Have an amazing day.