Monday, November 8, 2010

Number 8...A Post Without Pictures....Sorry!

Anyway, I am posting today without any pictures just to let you know, if you don't already about all the fun homemade holiday ideas!
I was over to visit Vickie this morning and she had posted a homemade holiday project that starts today! Go to Jandi's to see the particulars!

Somehow I ended up at Angela's also this morning and found out that her A CRAFT HOLIDAY BLOG HOP started on November 1 and runs through December 16! Everyday some very talented crafter will have a list of handmade goodies! How fun?!

Of course, there is the 4th Annual Handmade Holidays over at sewmamasew! It started November 1 and ends November 30! They always have the best tutorials!

Finally, last week I learned about buttermilkbasin's Home For The Holidays Quilt Designer Blog Hop and Cookie Swap! It is every Tuesday and Friday...November 2-December 10!

I hope you enjoy them all as much as I do!

Wherever you are Whatever you are doing I hope you are having a wonderfully Happy Monday!
Vickie

1 comment:

Mama Spark said...

Thanks for all the great tips. I'm off to check them out!