Friday, November 14, 2008


It's Friday and I'm glad! Art is tomorrow and then we have the rest of the weekend off to do what we want! YAY! Anyway, I really don't have much to say today, but I did get the new Country Living magazine 2 in 1 this time! Sorry about the pictures but I wanted to share!
The Country Living Holidays is on side flip over and the December issue is on the other! I thought it was pretty neat! Anyway, the Holidays has some great ideas in it and I love to read the Christmas stories in the December issue!
The December has some pretty colors, don't you think?

That's all for me today! Have a great weekend!

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie

3 comments:

Teodo said...

Vickie enjoy your weekend doing what you prefer.
ciao ciao

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful weekend!! When are you going to get some items up for sale???

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

New magazines to read for the weekend - what a treat - enjoy!!