Monday, November 17, 2008

BUTTONS, BUTTONS, AND MORE BUTTONS!!!

Look what this week is! Yes, that's right! It's INTERNATIONAL BUTTON WEEK, hosted by
buttonfloozies!
I was so happy to see this because I have buttons galore!

[buttons2.JPG]

I have buttons in plastic!

I have buttons in glass jars!
I have buttons on cards!

And I have buttons in tins!

I love buttons! I love button boxes! There is one thing I have learned through the years and that's a button box is not just for buttons but it can hold many treasures! I love to spend hours going through my buttons! When I was little my Grandmas would let me sift through their endless supply of buttons and you know I always found something other than buttons that I would always hold near and dear to my heart! Like a piece of lace or a ribbon that I could take home! So in actuality a button box is much more than just a button box to me!
Go visit buttonfloozies!

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie

4 comments:

Teodo said...

OMG Vickie how many buttons do you have?
I like your tins full of buttons. I imagine to look for a button with my hand doing a fine rumor.
ciao ciao

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love buttons too!! Can't get enough of them. You've got quite the collection.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What an impressve button collection Vickie!! I am a big button lover too but I din't come close to your collection.

debbie said...

I have buttons...but not even close to what you have!!! lol WoW!