Saturday, April 19, 2008

A very quick post!





It is has been almost 2 weeks since my last post! We have been sick. I mean very sick. It started with Lilli and her 103 degree fever , then I got it, then Gayle got it, and now John has it. How not fun has the last 2 weeks been. We have all had antibiotics. We all still have a cough. The girls seem to have their appetites back, but I am only eating one meal a day, which is not going hurt me at all, but you know I sort of miss those other 2 meals. Anyway, I just wanted to make a quick post! I now only have 6 more to go to get to my 100th post!!! I hated to make a post without a picture so this is it!


This is the bouquet of flowers that Nan brought Lilli from the shower!(the baby shower for my niece, that we missed) They are very
sweet and still look great!

Wherever you are, whatever you do, I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!

No comments: