Monday, December 10, 2007

Thought for Today was lost yesterday so here I am today!


This is sweet Lilli making stuff Saturday night!

This is sweet Kiki being bored with all of the hustle and bustle!

This is homemade comfort and joy in a pan!! Macaroni and Cheese! Does that just not warm you up from your head to your toes?! Instant comfort!!

This is our big news from Saturday!!! Gayle finally got a new wheel chair! Yay! Rah! Yay! It is so wonderful!
I love it! It folds up like a stroller! Gayle loves it because it tilts in space! Lilli loves it because it is so much easier to wheel Gayle around! John loves it because she fits in it better and she had needed one for some time!!!!



I told you I would be back Saturday but I wasn't! Where did I go! Absolutely no where. How awful is that. The time just flew by like it always does and I didn't make it back and I am really sad that I didn't get to post at all yesterday. Oh well! I am here now!

I have caught you up for now! We have some fun things to post! I hope I can get them on here some time today!!!


"Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will."

Mohandas K. Gandhi

I hope you have an awesome day!
Vickie

No comments: