Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thought for Today and my cat!

KIKI


Do you have a cat? If you do, does he stay inside? Well, we have a cat! I must say a big fat cat! His name is KIKI! He is now 9 years old. He is a sweet cat! He really is! He is supposed to stay in our garage, but now that it is cold, he likes to stay in the house with us! Our Christmas tree he loves a bunch, but most of all he loves to lay around on our love seat. That is okay, really. It is the times he thinks he should get to sleep in my reading chair. I am like, I don't think so. He is like, I think so. I am going to lay there, you watch and see. He always wins!!! I might have cat hair in my chair, on my clothes, and everywhere, but I have a really fat cat that is really sweet that loves to be with me!!! I really hope you have a cat!!!

I am not really sure why I posted about my cat today! I guess 'cause he is really so sweet!!!

Thought for today!

Animals are such agreeable friends....
they ask no questions, they pass no
criticisms.

George Eliot

Have an absolute great day!
Vickie

No comments: