Thursday, December 6, 2007

A few of my Favorite Things!

Look what was hidden all over the house for me! Lilli handmade me some presents, hid them, and then left little notes with hints for me to find them! How fun!!
Such fun to look for everything! Lilli is always so full of surprises!
A green angel that matches our kitchen, a cell phone pocket that Lord only knows how badly I need one of those! And a red beaded lamp shade pretty that looks great in the den!


My post says a few of my Favorite Things, but my most favorite things aren't really things, they are the people I love!

Happiness comes to those who cherish others!
Anonymous


I hope you have a Happy Day filled with your favorite things/people!
Vickie

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

How cute that is. Nice to find little gifts thoughout the house.