Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Life's Adventure!

I have been away for a long time it seems!  It has been an adventure for sure!  
Life is and adventure, don't you think?!  It has been very crazy here.  We have been remodeling...ugh!  We have had lots of company!  Out of town company which is always good to have and we love to see everybody.  We have had some family reunions, lots and lots of birthday celebrations!  That's right Gayle is now 31 and Lilli is now 15.  Can I just say that time goes tooo fast.  I have never seen time go as fast as this year has gone!  We had my birthday, my mom and niece's birthday!  My best friend's birthday!  I mean the list goes on and on!  With Gayle it is so much easier to have everyone here!  Thank goodness everyone will accommodate us! 
We started school the day after Labor Day!  We are having lots of fun but yet learning a lot also!  I am also learning.  You know school today is not what school was when I was in school!
My camera is broken to make matters worse and I haven't decided which one I want.  It is a big decision 
that I am soon going to have to make!  With the holidays coming I would hate to have to use a throw away!
I miss posting without pictures. 
I have been on pinterest alot. I was going to give it up but decided to take the time to see where every repin came from, I don't comment anymore, I don't pin any pictures unless I know it is okay and I love it more than ever now!  My friend's daughter and I cook lots of things from pinterest and we are always sharing!  In fact, she baked my birthday cake from there!  It was fabulous!
I have been making lots of things!  My bff loves everything handmade!  I just made her a wreath with their last name initials.  They were wood and I painted them, covered the fronts with paper and glittered the edges!  I used burlap, muslin flowers with pearl centers on a grapevine wreath!  It turned out very pretty!
I also made her a fall table runner that green in it to match her dining room.  Pinterest had the cutest  paper pumpkins so I made one for her!  I have had lots of fun with that!  I now need to clean my room before I can make one more thing!  
If you have made it this far, thanks for sticking with me!  Take care!

Wherever you are Whatever you are doing I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie
 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thought you dropped off the face of the planet! :) hurry and get a new camera to take pictures of all that stuff you are making. If you ever need someone to send stuff to, I'm your gal. Lol.