Friday, February 3, 2012

It's been awhile...

Hi there!  I know it has been a long time since I posted but here I am! Sad to say without pictures!
Anyway, I am going to be a great Aunt again!  I can't tell you how excited we all are about that!  My niece is in the hospital as I post this!  We will be having a boy, his name will be Dade Eli!  Da is the first 2 letters of his dad's name and de is the first 2 letters of his mom's and big sister's name!  Can't wait to hold him!

As I'm sure everyone know's this is Super Bowl Sunday!  YAY!  It is really exciting to have it played right here in Indiana, though it would have been more exciting had it been the Colts playing, but we can't have everything, right?  Go GIANTS!!!!!!!

I have been organizing and re-organizing and happy to say I should be able to make my way to the sewing machine this weekend.  I can't tell you how excited I am about that.  I have things lined up to get done!

I have also been on Pinterest!  Have you been there?  Love it!  What else can I say about that site!  It's fabulous!

Winter here has been awful.  I am so sad that it has been so warm and hardly no snow.  Boo hoo....
None in the forecast either.  It's to hit 58 today and 40's all next week.  What is up with that?!  We will be mowing and planting the garden in March at this rate!!!

I've alot to get done before tonight so I will be back, hopefully sooner than later!

Wherever you are whatever you are doing I hope you have a wonderfully happy day and a Super weekend!
Vickie



1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Vickie, this was my first visit to your blog and this post charmed me. I'll definitely be back. I hope you niece is doing well and that the delivery was an easy one. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary