Sunday, November 21, 2010

What a Day!!!

The day has come and went!
It is amazing how a week of work boils down to a 2 hour party!
Anyway, it was so fun! There is nothing like celebrating a huge milestone with all your family and friends! My niece even came home early from her vacation!
John's parents were able to come! His dad has been sick off and on since April.
We were thankful that he could be here!
There was lots of sweets along with peppermint punch!
I just wanted to share a few pictures with you since most of my posts lately have had no picture!
This tree belonged to my grandparents and some of the ornaments are from Granny and Grandpa and a few are from my neighbor man!
It means so much to me to have something like this since they are both passed!
Here is my penguin collection keeping guard over the tree!
As it is getting late I have to say that's it for me today!
So..
Wherever you are whatever you are doing I hope you are having a wonderfully happy Sunday!
Vickie



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed you day! Congrats!!!
deb

Teodo said...

But how many are your penguins?
ciao ciao