Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaBloPoMo

This is National Blog Post Month! I am so excited! I have always wanted to do this but I always forget! Thanks to mamasparks' post today, I am going to do it! It should be fun! I already posted yesterday so I am on a roll!
For today I wanted to share with you my hexagons! Sometime ago I read a post somewhere that talked about a hexagon tutorial on craftstylish! And as you all probably know I am teaching myself to quilt! So whenever I see something that I haven't tried then I have to try it!
I was a little leary but after I got started with these they were so easy! I made this candlemat for my sister-in-law! These are her favorite colors!
This is the front!

This is the back!

Okay, post number 2 is done! I hope you don't get tired of me!
Wherever you are whatever you are doing I hope you are having a wonderfully happy Tuesday!
Vickie

2 comments:

Mama Spark said...

You go girl!! We can do this. Hey, I just read in your profile about your daughter having CP, so does my younger sister. Small world, huh??

Unknown said...

nice job on the hexagons! :)