Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAPPINESS.......

I love this little book! One of my friends gave it to me a while back! It is quite adorable and reminds me to be happy and what makes me happy!!!
So when I think about happiness and what makes me happy I think about my husband, my
girly girls, my family, my animals, my friends, fabric, felt, paper, papier mache, the first day it snows, penguins, angels, shopping anywhere, helping people,
baking, chocolate, etc....As you can see my list goes on and on!!!!
What makes you happy?!!
Another straight day of posting for me, woohoo!!
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you are having a wonderfully happy Thursday!
Vickie

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

I love Felicity Wishes - looks like a fun book! I love your positive attitude to life:)