Sunday, October 31, 2010

My 10 Minute Block!!!

Brenda had this on her blog last night so I had to try it!
Can I say how fun and easy this is! This is my first block and I used fabric that I had to cut in 10 inch squares! Of course, I don't have enough to make a quilt! I am thinking about a large pillow!! Brenda also says that she has tried the charm packs! I am going to practice with the large squares some more then I will try the small ones! Can't wait!
Thanks Brenda for sharing!
Wherever you are whatever you are doing I hope you are having a wonderfully Happy Halloween!!
Vickie

3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the pretty fabrics you have used - such an effective block!

JayTee said...

I bought the pattern this summer and made a black & white & red one. It went really fast...it's still not quilted

debbie said...

very pretty. I keep forgetting my user name/password. I finally figured it out again!