Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Angel Swap Gifts!!!

It's really early here, but I had to post about my angel swap gifts! Yes, they came today!
My angel is from Germany! Just look at those cards! See the purple card, that is mine! Monika, my angel, made it! It is wonderful!


This is a cushion! Isn't it great! It's in my favorite colors! I wish you could see it better! The white fabric is exquisite!
The words say WISH YOU WELL!!!!

Look at my penguin cards that she made! Aren't they special! There are 12 different ones! I will find it very hard to use them! I love them all!
This is a CD of a quilt pattern that Monika designed!
called December 6.

Here is everything altogether!!

Many thanks to Monika for her hard work and beautiful stitchery! I will cherish all of these things forever!

Wherever you are whatever you are doing I hope you are having a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie

PS...Be sure to go over later today and check out Lilli's gifts! Monika was so kind to send her some, too!!!

1 comment:

Monika said...

Dear Vickie, I'm very, very, very surprised the package is already there. The last one was 3 and a half week on the way. Incredible, but surely I'm glad it went so fast.
Of course I'm happy too that you like the stuff I sent you. With Lillis help I had no problem to find the right colours for the cushion and the motiv for the cards. I sent you the pattern on a CD, because I thought it's easier to copy the text in a translator programm. I'm satisfied and happy if you are too. It was a really pleasure for me, and I'm thrilled I met you!
Hugs - Monika