Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It has been a long time, I know!

I know it has been forever since I really posted and then I really didn't explain why haven't been posting. I am not one to go on about my really personal life so I am not. I will just say that it all involves Gayle and things were really bad and we have seen lots of doctors and had lots of tests.
I am however very happy to say that after 3 really long months she is doing much better and things are really looking much better than they were!!!! We have thankful and happy hearts and are very hopeful for the future!!!
With all of that said, I am going to say that I have missed posting very much! I am going to do the one thing that I hate to do when I post and that is not include a picture, sorry about that.
I just wanted to get started again! I hope I can make it an everyday thing or at least 3 times a week! Please go see Lilli's blog! She has updated her's today, too! She has some great nature pictures!
Also, I have blogged for the Cashmere Cat today so you might want to check her out!
That's gonna be all for me today! I will be back soon!

Wherever you are whatever you are doing I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie

5 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Sorry to hear that Gayle has been in poor health. Hope she is doing much better now. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way. Welcome back - I always enjoy your posts :)

Nicole said...

*Hugs*
Loved Lilli's pictures :)

Unknown said...

I hope that everything gets better with Gayle...off to check out Lilli's blog!

Suzanne W. said...

(((hugs))) So sorry that Gayle was not doing well. That's always so hard on them and the rest of the family too. Very glad to hear she's getting better too.
Off to check out Lilli's blog and the Cashmere Cat.

Teodo said...

I'm sorry to read about Gayle.I hope that now she is better.
now I go to Lilly's blog.
ciao ciao