Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OUR AWARD, Finally!!!


Finally, with lots of help from Lilli, we have our award posted! Can you believe it! We even figured out one for the sidebar! Yay for Lilli!
Thank you so much to glorybe for giving us this award! It means a lot to us!
The only thing is we have to come up with a list of 7 great blogs! Do you know how hard it is to come up with just 7 great blogs? We have to post them on our blog and on our bloglist and then let them know! They in turn have to do the same, if they want! I hope that the blogs I award don't feel like they have to, because I don't want to be a bother to anyone. I just hope they realize how much I enjoy reading their blogs everyday! I understand how hard it is to find time to blog with everyday life! Thank you to everyone for sharing!


Here's is my list:
1. howaboutorange
because she is a delight to read and is always full of great ideas and tutorials

2. ihavetosay
because her blog just says happy when you get there

3. aspoonfulofsugar
because she shares her everyday life with us from Australia and recipes that her and Sarah make

4. midohioknitter
because she is always sharing her projects with us and they are always so inspiring

5. willworkforfabric
because she is one of the very first blogs I started reading and continue to enjoy

6. suzannesspecialkids
because she was one of my first etsy friends and I enjoy keeping up with her and her family

7. tinyhappy
because she is so inspiring, her work is great, and she is sweet enough to share her tutorials with us

[brillanteaward-thumb.jpg]


I hope I have followed the instructions right, since I am not very good at that and I hope I haven't bothered anyone!

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Thanks for the award Vickie! We have linked to you :)