Saturday, April 5, 2008

Me and Lilli.......

What a day! Lilli had art at BSU today and then we hurried up got us a great big slice of pizza! Yum! Then we were out to the car and off to Staples to enlarge some patterns in the wonderful book, BEND THE RULES SEWING, love it!!! The girl at Staples fell in love with it! I think she will get it! Then we were off to JoAnn's to get some extra fabric I need to finish up my baby gifts!
Can't wait to finish them! We had to hurry! You know it never fails when you go into JoAnn's you have to wait forever to get your fabric cut and then you are the 10th one in line to check out!
Well, that didn't happen today! YAY! Can you believe it? We couldn't! Well, we rushed to Target to get a very few things that we needed and dare I say a few we didn't! We were finally on our way home! Whew! We only had two hours to get all of this shopping done and get home!!! It takes us about 35 minutes to get home! So we really only had about an hour and 25 minutes to shop! I am tellin' ya you really have to have a detailed list for that kind of shopping!!
Lilli didn't do this in art, they are studying about fairies! What more could a girl ask for?!!
Anyway,
this is the way Lilli sees me and her, if we were penguins!! I love penguins! I collect them actually! I will have to say I like her colorful penguins best, though!!!

Well, I am off to sew, sew and sew some more!

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderfully happy day!
Vickie

No comments: