Monday, December 17, 2007

Thought for Today!

This is leafy! We still have leaves on the trees!!

Lilli trying to get Dad with the snow!

Dad and Lilli

Saturday was a snowy day! But it was just right to have snow fun! I am always the one that goes out and plays with Lilli, I practically insist! It is the best time ever for me! Well, Dad was home, which is very unusual that he would have the whole weekend off, so he wanted to play! I thought that was great and so did Lilli! I took pictures and they had fun! Lilli and I were a little bummed, though, we didn't get near enough snow! The other plus of not playing out in the snow.....I didn't have to wear that wonderful hat!

Sunday was so windy no one could bear to be out for long. Lilli and Dad went back out to clean out the drive! Lilli made some more snow angels!

I missed not blogging, but we were having so much fun doing the things you do when it is winter and you are snowed in!!!!

My thought!

There is no remedy for love
but to love more.

Thoreau

Take care! Have a Happy Day!
Vickie

No comments: