Monday, November 12, 2007

Thought for Today!

Good Afternoon!!! I hope it is a good day for everyone!
I can't believe it is this late. Wow! I have had such a silly day! Nothing like I thought it would be, I decided to post a silly thought that I wrote! I know how boring! It is silly, though!
One day I was taking a shower. I didn't want to get out, but everyone else wanted me too!!!! So here is what I said back to them!!!

My Not Getting Out of the Shower Song!

I'm going to shout,
"I don't want to get out!"

You may ask me
what it's all about?

I will say,
"I will have to pout,
if I have to get out!"

Vickie

I know it is silly, but I warned you!!!

Since I have to be out of town tomorrow, I have tons to do! I will back tomorrow!
Hopefully much earlier!

Have a Silly Day!
Vickie

No comments: